Due to the current situation regarding COVID19, Tumuñan Lodge has implemented a series of measures to protect our guests and staff. We ask our guests to comply with the following guidelines.
- Obligatory use of masks for both staff and guests
- Any use of the common areas (hot tub, bar and gardens) should be organised directly with reception prior to use.
- Hand washing required prior to contact in the common areas
- Communication with staff and reception should be done by telephone or Whattsapp.
- Guests should have an affidavit declaring recent and actual good health. This can be downloaded on www.c19.cl
- Immediately inform reception if a guest suspects they might have been exposed to COVID19 or are not feeling well.